Stay centered this holiday season with offerings from local wellness gurus!
- Gift certificate to Relaxation Station for spa ($200) and hair services ($100)
- $400 gift certificate to Southtown Health Foods, including a private consultation with Katie Mahler Speh, who will guide you on your health journey
- Gift basket to Turkey and Beverly Dry Goods worth $350
- Heavily Meditated book from Bookies
- $400 Joplin Marley experience – guide to meditation, personal consultation or group wellness event
Relax at Relaxation Station with massage therapist Shan Van Robertson. Van Robertson is certified in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Tender/Trigger Point and Hydro Therapy; and also with additional certification in Hot/Cold stone, Aromatherapy Cranial Sacral, Reflexology and Lymphatic Drainage massage. Head over to stylist Lisa Maureen Ahern and put your hair in the skilled hands of a stylist with 20+ years of experience and specialization in coloring techniques such as balayage and trending haircuts.
Head over to Southtown Health Foods for a private consultation with owner and health expert Katie Mahler Speh. She will help you create a plan based on your personal needs and guide you through vitamins and supplement choices. Speh will help you make changes to your daily routine that will positively impact your health and wellbeing.
Elevate your state at Joplin Marley Studios with Meg’n Barba. At Joplin Marley, she hosts workshops on personal growth, self-empowerment, and elevating your life in conscious and creative ways. Get 4 personal 1 on 1 guidance sessions or a 3 hour wellness workshop for you and 4 of your friends. Focus on meditation, manifestation, energy tuning and alignment.
Bring home a gift basket worth $400 curated by Turkey Chicago and Beverly Dry Goods. Gift basket includes: McCabe Clay mug, teas, smudge sticks, incense, incense holder, Spongelle and hand cream, soap, healing balm, healing mist, crystals, candle and wick trimmer, flower cocktail kit and basket.