Enjoy a memorable evening at your house with 5 of your friends and Neil Byers of Horse Thief Hollow Brewing Co. Your evening includes a menu of food and wine pairings thoughtfully crafted by Neil and his Chef de Cuisine Jon Tarcak.
Part of the evening will include a hands-on pasta making class with Jon, which you will enjoy in one of the dinner courses. Jon has a passion for pasta that he inherited from his Italian grandmother. He grew up eating her handmade pasta at family meals and learned the craft from her. Jon sees pasta as a canvas for a wide range of culinary influences, not just Italian. His creations at HTH include Mexican-inspired Street Corn Cappellacci and Smoked Trout and Potato Pierogi.
Neil is an avid outdoorsman who loves hunting, fishing, and gardening. Some of the ingredients for this special dinner will be harvested from his own garden or foraged by Neil personally. This dinner will include beef from Angus cattle that he raised nearby at the Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences.
- Pasta making class with HTH Chef de Cuisine Jon Tarcak
- 3-course dinner with seasonal cocktails, barrel aged HTH craft beer and premium wine pairings from Wren Hop Vineyards
- Menu to feature ingredients personally supplied by Neil, such as foraged mushrooms and Angus beef from HTH-raised cattle
- $100 floral arrangement by Steuber Florist
- $400 custom woodwork by RPW Creations