Sunday, May 21
12 to 5 p.m.
BAPA Home Tour
BAPA’s Beverly/Morgan Park Home Tour is coming up on Sunday, May 21, 12 to 5 p.m.
Five fabulous private homes and one local institution will open their doors for hundreds of visitors curious to get an inside look at some of our community’s most beautiful places.
This year’s homes highlight how neighbors have preserved the best of our historic community’s architecture by maintaining unique interior details while making updates designed for today’s lifestyles. Sites include:
- A 140 year old Victorian home that was divided into a duplex for many decades before the current owners undertook a complete restoration, turning the house into their dream home.
- An elegant Tudor Revival style home from the 1920s where the beautiful original woodwork was meticulously restored and an expansive new kitchen created for a young family with a Dad who loves to cook.
- A simply beautiful frame Four Square that was the family home of the owner who moved back from the West Coast to purchase and renovate the house.
- A stunning 1915 brick home rich in architectural details including three sunrooms, a tiled roof, and an outstanding hand carved fireplace mantel. It’s a contributing building in the Ridge Historic District.
- A gracious center-entrance Georgian built in 1924 where the owners have taken painstaking care to mesh the beauty of the past with the style and amenities perfect for a busy family.
Early Bird Discount for BAPA Members
BAPA’s Beverly/Morgan Park Home Tour admission includes complimentary tastings, entertainment, and experiences. Tour locations are open from 12 to 5 p.m. All tours are self-guided and must begin by 3 p.m.
New this year, BAPA members can enjoy an early bird discount of $5 on every Home Tour ticket! Take advantage of this membership perk by ordering your tickets in advance.
Tickets: BAPA members: $30 in advance or $35 at the door; non-members, $35 in advance or $40 at the door.
All tourgoers must check in at St. Barnabas School, 10121 S. Longwood Dr. on the day of the tour to get the official Home Tour map which provides admission into locations.
No one will be admitted into Home Tour homes without a map.
Thank You to Our 2023 Sponsors
As a community based not for profit organization, BAPA depends on the generosity of our sponsors to present all of our special events. Please thank and support our Home Tour sponsors!
About the Home Tour
For more than 40 years, BAPA’s Beverly/Morgan Park Home Tour has been opening the doors to some of the neighborhood’s most remarkable private residences.
Home Tour locations are open from 12 to 5 p.m. All tours are self-guided and must begin by 3 p.m. Booties and booklets are required at each stop.
The tour takes at least 2.5 hours to complete. Please note that trolley service is no longer available.
Want to be a part of the 2023 Home Tour?
The Beverly Area Planning Association relies on the generosity of our neighbors to help make our events the the annual traditions they’ve become, and you can help us make that a reality! Call 773-233-3100, or send an email below to volunteer as a Home Tour host.