Don’t miss the magic! Save the dates now
- Thurs., July 21 through Sun., July 24: Beverly Arts Center will present a Magical Movie Marathon, showing all eight Harry Potter films (Tickets sold seperately)
- Thurs., July 21: Open Outcry Brewing Co. will kick off the festivities with a halfway to Christmas Great Hall feast*
- Sat., July 23, 10 a.m.: Check in will be at Morgan Park Academy, Alumni Hall, where people will purchase their Wizarding Weekend admission maps, and be sorted according to their school colors.
- Sat., July 23, 2 p.m. Care of Magical Creatures by Crosstown Exotics
Our line up of ambassadors is a mixture of 10-12 reptiles, bugs and amphibians. We present each species with a brief introduction and then allow the audience to photograph, touch, and handle the animals.
- Sat., July 23, evening: Grown ups are invited for Celtic music and potent beverages at Barney Callaghan’s Pub.
- Sun., July 24: Horse Thief Hollow will serve up a spellbinding brunch.
Something wonderful is coming our way this summer, and you won’t want to miss a magical moment of the fun!
The Beverly/Morgan Park Wizarding Weekend will be held Thurs., July 21 through Sun., July 24, featuring inspired collaborations among the community’s businesses, restaurants, and institutions on events, classes, entertainment and treats, inspired by some of the world’s favorite wizarding novels!
Magical goings on aroung the neighborhood
Before your letter to Hogwarts arrives for the Wizarding Weekend, check out these bewitching events to get you in the spellbinding spirit!
*Tickets to Trivia Tournament and Movie Marathon are sold separately and are not included in general festival admission*
This three-part Harry Potter themed Trivia Night is hosted by Baig of Tricks Entertainment, Inc. at the iconic Cork & Kerry!
Come to one or all of the events culminating in a Friday night finale on July 22nd. Compete to win prizes and eternal glory!
Teams up to 8 people welcome. $10 per individual per night.
- Thursday, May 12, 7 p.m.
- Thursday, June 9, 7 p.m.
- Friday, July 22, 7 p.m.
*May require advance reservations, cost of meal not included in general festival admission